Tired of having to enable numlock every single time your virtual machine starts up? There is a solution to have numlock automatically enable at startup.
- Hold the Windows Key then press “R” to bring up the Run dialog box.
- Type “regedit“, then press “Enter“.
- Navigate to the following location in the registry:
- HKEY_USERS/.Default/Control Panel/Keyboard
- Change the value of InitialKeyboardIndicators
- Set it to 2 to set NumLock ON
Numlock should now be automatically enabled upon Windows startup.