Are you receiving an error code such as AADSTS16002? The fix is easy.
Users experience issues when they try to sign out of Office 365, Microsoft Intune, or Microsoft Azure in a web browser. For example, users may experience one of the following issues:
- When a user signs out of one of the portals or signs out of Microsoft Outlook Web App, the user isn't signed out of Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- When a user signs out of SharePoint Online, the user isn't signed out of the portal or Outlook Web App.
- When a user clicks Sign out, the user isn't signed out. Instead, the web browser reloads the current webpage.
You may be signed in to another Microsoft online service, and this may be preventing you from signing out. If this is the case, sign out of all Microsoft online services. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com/logout.srf, and then sign out (if you aren't already signed out).
- Go to https://login.live.com/logout.srf, and then sign out (if you aren't already signed out).
You can read more about this error and solutions at the relevant Microsoft Support Article.